Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm finally ready


Yes, I have been gorging myself for the past few weeks in preparation to hop back on the wagon. The Wagon o' Health. I'm excited about this new weight loss/calorie/exercise tracking program I am using online. It is called Spark People. I seem to do my best when I stay accountable of my calories, etc. So, I am being brave enough to share a link to my personal Spark Page. Be kind... it does have my actual weight, goals and food/exercise log. That means you will all know how much I weigh **shudder**... if you wish. I am not obligated to keep a weight ticker or log visible to the public. I just think this will be another way to keep me motivated.

Holly's Spark Page
The dang link isn't working. Here's the URL my.sparkpeople.com/HOLLYDOODLE

I realized that I when I am exercising and using portion control I have tons more and energy and am much more optimistic. So, my goal is really to just keep active and be moderate in my diet.

Spark people was recommended by a friend of mine. This program is completely free and it is so cool! So, if you're in my boat and looking for motivation, hop on over to spark people! Oh, in case you're wondering. Yes, I made that totally cool background on my spark page. I rock... no need to tell me. I'm perfectly aware.
Make it a great day!

4 comments:

Maran said...

Wow! You are brave! I don't know if I could do that! Good Luck with everything. I'm excited to check out the website. You say it's free?? Maybe I'll give it a try.

Katie said...

Great job Hols. Although 20 pounds less is much too light, I'm rootin for ya!

Hokie Family said...

Go Holly. I'll being a healthy side to the next potluck to support you. I didn't check out your weight, but I agree with katie that a 20 lb. loss is to much.

Holly Lin said...

you ladies are too nice.
But really, I would be very happy losing 15 lbs. So I figure, shoot for the moon and land among the stars!
That extra 5 lbs would be a nice cushion... kwim?