Wednesday, May 7, 2008

...and last, but not least... birthday breakfast (2 weeks late)

My birthday started off great with a breakfast made by my awesome husband.
Whole wheat waffles (that required 2 eggs beaten to stiff peaks...which he did BY HAND), turkey bacon and eggs. Yummy.
He treats me right. Unfortunately I think he feels a lot of pressure to keep up the grand birthday celebrations that my side of the family is used to. I feel bad that he gets a little stressed. But, he always does a great job and leaves me feeling completely spoiled. Not to mention mother's day is always right around the corner.
This photo was taken about a month ago... on a random Sunday evening.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Cute picture! Ben looks good. We miss you guys.

Katie said...

Hols, go here:
http://lobotomeblog.blogspot.com/2008/05/happy-campers.html