Wednesday, March 17, 2010
An Impressive To Do list
I have figured out why my 3 year old daughter is a night owl. She stays up after we put her to sleep to write out her "To DO" list for the following day.
This must have been her To Do list the other night:
1. Pretend to wake up perky and happy
2. Act as if the world has ended when mom tells me there's no more frosted mini wheats
3. Fake mom out by telling her I want to take a nap
4. Don't take nap. Instead, find and eat 6 or so mini candy canes
5. Pee on carpet next to couch
6. Convince mom I'm cute anyway by using markers as make-up *don't forget to line the eyebrows*
7. Tell mom I love her before she leaves for her charter meeting
8. Clog the toilet with a huge amount of toilet paper and try to "plunge" it out with the toilet brush *dad's sure to love this one*
9. Don't fall asleep when dad puts me down (he's a sucker anyway). Lay on couch and fall asleep there before mom gets home
10. Pee on couch ...
that just about covers it.
PS Happy St. Patty's Day
You should celebrate by eating a Mint Oreo Blizzard. That's what I did. You won't regret it.
Lesson for the day: Do not attempt to eat a Mint Oreo Blizzard while driving, unless you feel like having a near fatal accident with two large garbage cans.
Posted by Holly Lin at 12:38 PM