Thursday, October 23, 2008

East End Boutique



Wanna come and see some cool stuff? I am participating in the East End Boutique. I went this morning to set up and saw some pretty neato stuff.
Tonight is the "pre-sale" for friends and family from 5-8pm. Friday and Saturday it is open from 10am-6pm. Directions: head east on Warm Springs.
Left on Elm. Right on Bannock. 909 E. Bannock.
When I was invited to be a vendor at this boutique I whipped up a couple new things that have been swirling around in my brain. So, in addition to what I already have (which is still quite a bit) I will be selling flower cuffs and my decoupage/ canvas panels. These were so fun to create!

I really loved how the snowflakes turned out. If you're wondering... yes, those are made from newspaper.
Lin insisted that I create her a cuff. So this is a photo of her little flower taken this morning...while it was still dark.

2 comments:

Nancy H. said...

Holly your creativity is inspiring! I love your new ideas, amazing !! good luck with the east end! Love ya,Mom

Maran said...

You are so talented! I can't get over it. Amazing! Love the snowflakes. . . and newspaper? Genius Idea!!!