Sunday, March 30, 2008

FUN NEWS

Hey friends and family,
So, I am taking time out of this restful Sunday morning to do what? Celebrate... just a little bit.
If you get the Idaho Statesman, you can find a photo of myself peaking over one of my paintings on the front page of the Life section.


If your schedule is free, please come by on Thursday night (April 3) for the First Thursday in downtown Boise - 5-9pm. I will be at the Decore Furniture Concepts store at 1021 W. Main St. Our group of local "etsians" will be there selling our garb. There are some really cool items that you would enjoy seeing. And, if you've never been to a "First Thursday" it's supposed to be quite fun. They have a trolley that makes different stops that you can hop on to visit a bunch of stores downtown. A lot of them stay open later or have a special sale or exhibit just for this event.

Thank you for all of your support - I have such awesome people surrounding me.

Love you,
Holly

Oh... if you don't get the paper here is a link to the article... although you won't see my photo there.
http://www.idahostatesman.com/life/story/337221.html

Here is the painting that was in the paper.

1 comment:

The Rummler Family said...

That's exciting! Wow~ I love your stuff.