Monday, April 4, 2011

to pump, or not to pump?


Okay, I made a list of blog posts that I wanted to eventually post...this was almost a year ago. *sigh* But, I believe they are top grade, "edge of your seat" posts. So - it was worth the wait. Promise!
After #4 was born last year he was in the NICU for two weeks. During that time I was pumping breast milk from home. Up to that point I had never used an electric pump. Ya know, usually just the manual kind.

I was in my room pumping when #3 comes in and asks "what's this for?" while putting her hand on the dial. She decides to crank the suction power up as high as it can possibly go. I yelped out in pain and she looked totally confused.
Reminded me of when Wesley was down in the pit of despair and Prince Humperdink ran down and threw the lever all the way up as the six fingered man yells "NOT TO FIFTY!" and the entire kingdom can hear his cries.

Pretty sure my neighbors heard my cry.
The End.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Glad you're back!

funny post. lol

Lynda said...

Holly, this is too funny. I love that movie! And I remember that feeling like it was yesterday.