Saturday, May 2, 2009

INTRODUCING...

Am I crazy? I don't think so...
I have joined efforts with my friend, Charise in a new business venture! Introducing The Frosted Cherry! Custom cakes and confections.

I have always wanted to learn the art of cake decorating...and I have always enjoyed baking. The idea of bringing my art into the baking world seemed very intriguing. When I asked Charise to make my birthday cake I joked around with the idea of going into business together. Luckily she didn't think it was that funny. In fact, she thought it was a "sweet idea!".

So, with Charise's crazy baking skills and a little touch of my creativity we are very excited to announce the newest home-based biz here in Boise.

You can visit our site and see what our latest creations are. We will also be hosting giveaways and other fun stuff!

If you're in need of a cake or other special treat...email or give us a call. We'd love to help you with your next special occasion! Or even just a craving you might be needing to fill!

Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Marisha said...

Oh man...you really know how to make a person want to move to Boise. I often crave baked goods but it's hard to find a good cake at midnight :) They look great and I know you'll do well.

Gestures Photogaphy by Marnie Gordon said...

Congratulations! I know you'll do well. Can't wait for the next time I need cake! :-)

Nancy H. said...

It's going to be a sweet success, your birthday cake was amazing and the ideas that you have are fantastic, put it together with talent and creativity watch out Boise! congratulations to you both, go get em!
Mom

Katie said...

Good luck! Can't wait to see more!