Tuesday, April 7, 2009

valentines?

Okay...I know it's a little late. I've been a horrible blogger lately. I meant to post these valentine creations a couple months back. But, for some reason it seems like yesterday that we made them. Time is flying.

Little Lin wanted to make her valentine's (she is my kind of gal!) so we brainstormed for a while and came up with these.
We traced her little hand out of different patterened paper. We cut them out and bent two of the fingers into a "holding" position for the sucker that we eventually stuck through the card! She insisted on having heart shaped suckers. I think she was right on with that suggestion. We did have to put a little tape behind the sucker so that it would stay in place. We then glued a little heart to the middle of the hand.

She was very careful about color/pattern selection for the boys...she didn't want them to be disgusted with a girly looking card. Ha ha.Of course I didn't remember to take photos until the night before she took them to school...thus the stinky lighting.

Isn't it fun?

No worries...I will be blogging up a storm over the next few days. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Maran said...

Very cute! I'll have to remember the idea for next year.