I have been tagged by Ember. Since I love her...I'll oblige. ;)
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here it goes...
Random/weird facts about ME:
1. I used to be able to hold m&ms/raisins ...other small objects...in my dimples. But, my cheek muscles must have grown weaker... or something. No, not those cheeks. Get your mind out of the gutter! Yes, I do eat them after. Waste not, want not!
2. I have been in two pageants. Yuck. Junior Miss (when I was a junior in HS) and Miss Meridian (a Miss America line pageant). Hey, I came out with Miss Congeniality! So there!
3. I like stripey/crazy socks. I buy most of them at the dollar store. I think that's the only real crazy thing about my wardrobe. Other than my awesome screen printed tees.
4. I love to dip my toast in my cereal milk. Not that I eat that most mornings. I usually end up drinking a protein shake or cooking oats (if I have time). It must be the salty/ sweet combo because I also love dipping fries into a frosty. (chocolate, of course) ...oh yeah...dipping toast in oats is good too.
5. I start playing Christmas music in October. As soon as it gets the slight bit cold...it's time!
That comes from my Mom and my Aunt Laura.
6. Ben's brother is the same age as my Dad. That's kinda interesting, right?
7. I have never been "officially" tagged...so thanks, Ember! (I've tagged myself before...but that doesn't really count). I'm such a nerd.
I have decided to tag some of my awesome IIW Team members (among a few others): Trish, Cathy, Millie, Liz ,Jenn, Cami & Maran.