Friday, February 22, 2008

half marathon photos...as promised


So, I promised I'd post some photos.
Please don't get too excited. We really didn't take any of me during the actual race.


This first photo I took of myself on the way to Disney's Wide World of Sports where we had our number and packet pick up.
























This is our team photo.
A bunch of awesome people from Boise who either ran the 1/2 or full marathon! This was at the pre race pasta party the day before the race. Inspirational speakers and food extravaganza.









Ben and I had it "cleaver style" that weekend. Two double beds. We were relaxing that evening before the race.



































These are the 12 ribbons I had in my hair. Each one had the name of a person who donated $100 or more to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.














Two beautiful ladies adorned my b
ack. In memory of my Aunt Laura and in honor of my Grandma Hokie.





























I will put post race photos up tomorrow.
For those that haven't read my race day report... you can visit here.

Love to you all.

No comments: